Estevan Meter Services Ltd.
Estevan Meter Services Ltd. is a privately owned company that provides technical sales and service to the Southeast Saskatchewan and Southwest Manitoba petroleum industry. Incorporated in 1967 and continuing to evolve by providing a growing range of service and enhanced product application to meet the dynamic needs of our clients.
We do business with the belief that our greatest product is having the right people and that the goods we sell are truly the best suited for the applications our clients require. This is accomplished through knowledge, experience, training, and a desire to improve that is second to none.
Estevan Meter Services Ltd. understands that our success is dependent on the success of our clients. We provide products and services in a fully compliant and competent manner to keep your business risks to an absolute minimum.
More AboutEstevan Meter Services Ltd.
Our services are augmented by the competence of the people on our team. We provide both in house training, take part in factory training, and although we have people with unique skills we encourage cross training and lateral movement within the company so our clients always have a competent service provider available to meet their needs.
As well as our competent staff we can provide scheduled maintenance and track the service history on many of the items we work on. Ask us how we can provide additional value and cost savings with scheduled maintenance and trending of your historical service work.
Our ISO 9001:2015 quality management system gives you peace of mind these services are provided in a manner that is both compliant and competent to meet or exceed your expectations.
- PNG017 compliant measurement processes and products to help minimize your risk of non-compliance
- Assistance with initiating and operating the Enhanced Production Audit Program (EPAP)
- Onsite calibrations and maintenance
- Onsite liquid meter calibrations
- Tank Gauging
- Shop liquid meter calibrations
- PLC program development and maintenance
- SCADA services
- Wellhead manager maintenance and optimization
- Installation and construction
- NIST certified calibration equipment
- Journeyman instrument and electrical personal
- Scheduled maintenance
- Zedi Approved Installer
- Spartan TUS (Truck Unload Skid) factory trained technicians
- Battery alarm and shut down checks
- Gas head calibration
- Journeyman gas fitter
- Flue gas analysis
- Combustion optimization for higher efficiency
- Combustion optimization for cleaner fire tubes
- Combustion optimization for longer fire tube life
- Combustion optimization for maximum heat transfer
- API flame arrestor testing
- CSA B149.3 compliant systems integration
- Compliance with current regulations
- Engineered CSA B149.3 systems
- Huge inventory of arrestors, stacks, burner products
- Scheduled PM programs – we can develop and maintain a full preventative maintenance program for you.
- T SASK (SBB) Certified PSV service shop
- Meter calibrations - dri-flos, turbines, PD meters
- Repair and testing of controls, switches, and gauges
- In house machining
- Centrifugal/ANSI pump repair
- Repair and testing of injectors, rotators
- Valve repair - control valves, chokes, ball valves
- Transmitters, EFM, electronic devices
- Factory trained technicians
- Flame cell
- Chemical pumps
Electrical Construction & Maintenance (In conjunction with Apollo Electric & Controls LP, an affiliate of Estevan Meter Services):
- Electrical Construction
- Facility Commissioning & Start-Up
- Preventative Maintenance
- PLC and HMI Programming
- Intertek approved electrical panel builds
- Line locating for new installations or changes
- Installation of underground cables with chain trenchers for power systems
- Electric motor sales and service