Tesco Industries Inc.
Tesco is the Southern Saskatchewan Master Distributor and factory authorized warranty depot for WEG products. We offer 24/7 service and are fully equipped to handle all of you motor, pump and gearbox repairs in our facility and are CSA certified for explosion proof repairs. We offer on site motor testing, vibration analysis, balancing, maintenance, removal and installation of all motors, pumps and gearboxes. Tesco also has the largest dedicated warehouse in Saskatchewan with a 60 ton crane for climate controlled storage and maintenance of customers critical equipment.
More AboutTesco Industries Inc.
Tesco has a proven history of working with its Industrial clients to provide new motor solutions ranging from basic replacements to obsolete or specialty motor applications. With our expertise and full service facility we can provide any maintenance or modifications required to provide a current solution to any of your difficult applications.
- Extensive experience with all types of motors and generators.
- Crane reel repairs
- All overhauls include in depth inspection of all critical motor fits and components.
- All electrical components are tested with the latest in motor testing equipment.
- Rotors are dynamically balanced to the tightest standards using the latest computer aided balancing program.
- Once completed the motors must pass stringent final acceptance testing including full voltage (up to 4160 V) no load test run and vibration analysis.
- 600 HP dynamometer
- Capable of repairing and servicing all types of generators from Electric MG Sets to Diesel Generator Sets Rewind Services:
- Capable of rewinding all form coil (high voltage) and random wound stators and DC (direct current) motors
- State of the art VPI System uses Class “H” varnish suitable for use in the harshest environments.
- Capable of rewinding motors designed for use with refrigerants.
- Custom machining/milling of any parts.
- Various processes can be used to repair shafts including spray weld and MIG welding.
- Shaft replacement for a variety of applications including electric motor, fans and pumps.
On Site Services:
- Using today’s latest vibration technology we can provide valuable insight about your machinery’s health and operating conditions. This information is extremely valuable in setting up a predictive maintenance schedule to decrease downtime and increase productivity.
- Laser alignment to ensure you get the longest life of your critical equipment
- Trouble shooting of motors, pumps and gearboxes
- Removal and installation of motors, pumps and gearboxes
Climate Controlled Warehouse:
- 60 ton crane
- Fire suppression system
- Custom maintenance and storage programs
- 24/7 access